|6th Annual Yule Feast ||Event date: December 14th, 2013|
|Hosted by Shire of Coill Tuar - Highland, NY||Event Last Modified: August 6th, 2013|
|Good gentles all, pray heed our glad tidings!|
Come one, come all to the Sixth Annual Shire of Coill Tuar Yule Feast!
That's right, the Shire of Coill Tuar will need your help in making this the grandest Yule Feast ever!
As always, and as befits this season of celebration, we will have events during the day that are geared toward every member of the family.
Are you skilled in an art or science? Come and display your latest creation or research at our A&S table! Enter one item for the populace-judged A&S competition, with prizes to be awarded during the feast. Youth submissions welcomed and encouraged.
Looking for a bit of cerebral competition? We will have an area for Medieval Games, where you may sit down with an opponent to see who will emerge victorious.
As always at our events, there will be several activities for Minors, including Arts and Games!
The Catapults and Castles will need Winter Warriors of all ages once more!
Weather and marshal availability permitting, there will be space for Fighting and/or Fencing. Check back for updates.
A small stage is available for performances, and we hope our guests will share their talents before, during, and after feast. Please contact the autocrat to arrange for performance time in the schedule. Additionally, this Feast will mark the debut of Coill Tuar's Shire Choir -- surely an event not to be missed!
Merchants, come and tempt us to part with our gold in exchange for your wares! Space is limited, so please contact the Reservation Steward to reserve a spot (limited space = first-come-first-reserved).
As is our tradition, there will be a sumptuous Feast of beast, boar, and fowl, as well as a more than sufficient dayboard to satisfy your appetite!
Check back for a detailed schedule of events and activities.
NOTA BENE: Site is Bone Dry!
Site Opens: 11 AM
Site Closes: 9 PM
|Adonai Lodge 718|
48 Main Street
Highland, NY 12528
From NYS Thruway:
1. Take NYS Thruway to Exit 18.
2. At end of exit ramp bear right onto Main St./299 East. Continue to follow NY-299 E for 5.2 miles.
3. Turn right at US-9WS. Go 1.4 Miles.
4. Slight Right at Woodside Pl go .2 Miles. (You will see The Highland Fire Department Building on your left while taking this right)
5. Turn right at Vineyard Ave. Go 387 feet
6. Take 1st right onto Main St. Adonai Lodge 718, 48 Main Street will be on the left. Go .2 mi
From Route 84 Newburgh, Exit 10N:
1. FROM DANBURY: Take right off of end of exit ramp for 10N onto Albany Post Road/US-9WN. FROM PT JERVIS: Take right off of Ramp. At light take left onto Albany Post Road/Rt 9W N.
2. Head N on Albany Post Rd/US-9W N. Go 14.5 mi.
3. Turn Left at Milton Ave. Go .2 mi
4. Turn right at Vineyard ave. Go 226 ft.
5. Take the 1st Left onto Main Street. 48 Main Street, Highland, NY will be on the left. Go .2 mi
From Route US-9WS Kingston:
1. From Flatbush Rd/NY-32 turn onto US-9WS. Continue on US-9WS. Go 15.7 mi.
2. Slight right at Woodside Pl. Go .2 mi.
3. Turn right at Vineyard Ave. Go 387 ft.
4. Take the 1st right onto Main st. Adonai Lodge 718, 48 Main St. Highland, NY will be on your left. .2 mi.
|Site : Pre-registration ends November 15th, 2013. Save yourself the extra money and reserve early!|
Adult aged 18+:
...At Door: $17.00
Child aged 6-17: $7.00
Child aged 0-5: free
Maximum site fee per family: $45.00
SCA MEMBER DISCOUNT: The Member discount of $5 will be deducted from the fee with proof of membership. When pre-registering, please remember to subtract this discount for each SCA-registered member of your group aged 18 or over, and include the membership numbers with the pre-registration. Family groups may receive a maximum of $10 discounted from their total site fee.
Feast: Adult aged 18+: $8.00
Child aged 6-17: $5.00
Child aged 0-5: free.
Maximum feast fee per family: $27.00
Feast is limited to 80 gentles. Please call our Reservation Steward prior to December 6, 2013 to make sure you have a space at the table! Off-board tables will be available for those bringing their own meals.
GENTLES WITH FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS: Please call the Reservation Steward prior to December 6, 2013, to ensure that we can accommodate your requirements.
Make Checks Payable to: Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. - NY
Lady Gillian de Whittemere
mka: J. Robin Ward
Send Reservations to:
Lord Lorenz Greylever
mka: Matthew A. Stopard
3 Van Wagner Rd
Highland NY, 12528